: Mayla Sueno EneroAge
: 14 (July 20)Height
: 120 lbRace
: FemaleGod parent
: MorpheusMortal Parents
: Henrietta Enero Henriquez (Mother) Hypnotist and Dream Analyser
Fredrick “Freddy” Henriquez (Step-father) police officerPowers
: My Lullaby (MAXED): A decent singer at best, she can make her songs have the added power of making people sleepy. She can add this to both humming and singing and whistling. A very loud noise can usually break her concentration but it's harder to do so when she is whistling than when she is humming or singing - though she cannot knock a person out while whistling.
- LVL 1: It will only affect one target within hearing range, thought the more people within range the hard it is for her to concentrate on the target. The feeling will last for about 10 mins.
- LVL 2: Her power can affect 1-2 targets - it's still hard for her to concentrate when there's a large group but now she can concentrate a little better. The drowsy feeling lasts for about 15-20 mins. Targets have to be within normal human hearing range (around 50 ft).
- LVL 3: Her power now affects 1-4 targets - she can concentrate better with groups and pic out some targets. The drowsy feeling lasts for about 30-40 mins. Can knock out one target for 10 mins if her concentration allows. Targets must be within normal human hearing range (around 50 ft).
- LVL 4: Her power can now affect 1-10 targets. While concentrating, she can now pick and choose which targets within her now 60-70 ft radius to affect - others within will not hear nor be affected by her singing. The drowsy feeling lasts for about 45-60 mins. Can knock out 1-3 targets for 15 mins if her concentration allows. Targets for knockout must be within normal human hearing range (around 50 ft).
MAX-LVL5:Her power can affect 1-15 targets. While concentrating, she can now pick and choose which targets within her now 70 ft radius to affect - others within will not hear nor be affected by her singing. The drowsy feeling lasts for around 75 mins. Can knock out 1-5 targets for 30 mins if her concentration allows. Targets for knockout must be within normal human hearing range (around 50 ft).
Phantasmata(MAXED): While Mayla is sleeping she is able to project herself outside her body for a specific amount of time, either semi-corporeal or invisible, pulled back into her own dreams once her time has ended or if there is immediate danger to her body (such as physical attacks or asphyxiation). Can use her first power during this time, though it greatly exhausts the amount of time she can stay projected.
- LVL 5: Can project herself for 10 mins. Comes out as wispy form of herself in whatever clothes she was wearing when she fell asleep. She floats slightly above ground at will, can speak but cannot affect anything in the waking world.
- LVL 6: Can project for 20 mins. Comes out as more solid but translucent form of herself in whatever clothes she was wearing when she fell asleep. She can now force herself into projection - passing out immediately where ever and whenever, going straight into projecting. Once she forces herself, however, she must stay in projection the whole duration of the power or whenever she exhausts the energy for the power- whichever comes first.
- LVL 7: Can project herself for 40 mins. She comes out as solid but translucent form of herself- but now finally figured out that she can change her outfit while projecting just as she can in a dream. She floats at will, can speak but cannot affect anything in the waking world.
She can also change forms into whatever she pleases as long as it's within twice her normal size or smaller, still staying translucent. She can also semi-mimic the sounds they make. As a part of being able to change forms she can also conjure her weapon. It's really just an extension of her astral form and can be used to interact with the waking world as long as it is still within her hands.
-LVL 8: Can project for 90 mins and can now affect the waking world. She can use her first power during this time but it greatly diminishes the time she can stay projected. She can also affect solid object but her touch does no more that a light breeze would be able to do.
-LVL 9: Can project herself for two hours, now. She can now affect solid objects such as opening doors or turning pages. She can only interact for a certain amount of time though- her semi-corporeal for with fade out and go transparent again if pushed to hard.
-MAX LVL 10: Can project herself for four hours and can affect the waking world. She can use her first power during this time but it greatly diminishes the time she can stay projected. She can also affect solid objects as she would in her normal body. She can still only interact for a certain amount of time though - her semi-corporeal form will fade out and go translucent again if pushed to hard.
She can also toss her weapon, but, the further away it gets from her original form, the less damage it does (15 ft being the limit and by then the object will do nothing more than a light breeze)
Dream A Dream (MAXED): Mayla can give people dreams or nightmares. She can affect up to 5 people a day.
- LVL 15: She can tell and locate a dreamer- she sees dream clouds above people when they are dreaming and can tell whether it is a dream, nightmare or daydream. She can also tell how far along into the dream they are.Weapon
- LVL 16: She can give dreams by changing the dream cloud. But only during the beginning of the dream, she cannot change a nightmare to a dream if it is too far along.
- LVL 17: She can give nightmares by changing the dream cloud, but cannot change it if the dream is too far along.
- LVL 18: Can give dreams or nightmares while the target is awake through physical touch. She is also able to use this power during projection but cannot give dreams to the people who are awake.
- LVL 19: Can give someone the best dream they've even had or the most horrible nightmare, and can now change a nightmare to a dream or vis-versa.
- LVL 20: Can give someone a plague of nightmares or sea of dreams, by touch when awake for up to three days or by dream cloud she can affect someone for a week. Her power of dream giving during projection now include awake people. She can't use the last two levels while projecting. (Sea of dreams/ plague of nightmares, nor best dream/ worst nightmare)
:Mist form: Blue Hypnotist's Wheel Pin *with real spinning action!!* (usually kept on the braided bracelet she made, but sometimes kept on her pocket)
Non Mist form: Jewel staffPersonality
Lazy, laid back little instigator. She not really trying to start trouble per se, juts make life in the camp a little interesting for herself (In which instigating is not needed to get stuff to go down, but hey). She's one to just roll with the punches and doesn't let much affect her. She's also very expressive in her words (not always understandable words) and body movement when worked up and will do almost anything for a piece of candy.History
Lived in Puerto Rico with her mother step father, three sisters and two brothers. She is the eldest and Freddy never treated like her anything less than his daughter but she had always suspected that he wasn’t her father since she looked so much different than the rest of her siblings. At age 8 Henrietta told Mayla of how her father came to Henrietta in a dream before she actually met him- her "dream man" her mother would call him, much to Mayla's dismay- and he gifted her with a child while on vacation to New York… but Mayla did feel like much of a gift if the new guy came around only a year later. It slightly burned her up on the inside that her real father wasn’t around. Her younger sister, Nieve is only one year younger than her; the others came a little after, leaving Mayla and her sister to watch them while her parents worked anyway, so she had plenty more to think about than her father situation. Because of watching her siblings so often, she knew of her special gift to lull and make at least one of them sleepy with just a simple song by age five. She was claimed at age ten soon after the talk with her mother, only then did her mother tell her who her father really was and gave her a pin of a blue hypnotist's wheel, only to be taken off during a time of dire emergency as warned by her mother.Fatal flaw
Unfortunately, this caused some unwanted guests to start coming not long after, and her parents started moving around for about four years until they thought she was safe, settling in Florida... Until one night.
Just a small monster, but her parents weren't home and yet again Mayla was watching the kids after school when they were attacked by a weak monster- her siblings saw a large, rather rabid dog. The staff that her pin turned to made it much less difficult to fend it off, her siblings making it inside the house. After that believing her mother became quite easy, and soon a satyr came and told her about Camp Half Blood, where should could stay and she agreed to go, if only to keep her siblings out of harm’s way.
: What's in it for me?
Laziness is an obvious factor, but her real problem is avarice - greedy behavior. She can be bought off easily, and not just by money - anything that she feels is a personal improvement. This is includes money, objects or even status - she is very susceptible to bribery... and flattery.
She will also not do anything that she feels would equal no more than a personal loss for herself- anything she feels as though would be doomed to fail.
Mayla has a large amount of pride in the abilities she has, and her ability to use them for any given situation.Misc. Info
Cartoon and children's tv theme songs are usually her go-for for her lullaby power, that way she doesn't have to think of the lyrics
Sleepwalks seldomly, but when she does it would be hazardous for anyone to try and wake her because she's a sleepfighter. In walking or laying down, if touched or shaken to wake up, she retaliates violently. She will not remember the attack when she wakes up.
--- (EDIT: She sleepwalks much less due to her new power of astral projection, but while in her own dreams and not outside her body, if you try to wake her by physical touch she will punch or kick at you)
Is actually quite flexible and agile, just not fast.
Loves to dance, but has not been formally trained, so she will usually go to a private place to do so. Knows Salsa, Merenge, Cha-cha, Mambo and some others.
Loves gossip- she is not really a gossiper, she doesn't go around spreading information, she just like obtaining it. Maybe so she can use it later. >)
Owns a giant two foot stuffed Snorlax.